Medicare Training Materials
As your partner in education, we are here to assist you.
CMS recently updated many policies that include diagnosis-driven coverage, and we have gathered training materials, quick reference sheets, forms and links to help you sucessfully navigate Medicare Policies. We will also be offering live webinars pertaining to the ICD-10 changes taking place on October 1, 2015.
Medicare's 2015 Wheelchair Seating Policy: ICD-10
Presented by Andria Pritchett
This course is information only and is available with no time limit.
To access streaming video click here.
Medicare Training Material
- E1161 - Tilt in Apace Manual Wheelchair Training
- Medicare Funding for Power Wheelchair Drive Control Systems and Electronics
- A Medical Professional's Guide to a Successful Face to Face Power Mobility Exam
- The Medicare K0005 Mystery Explained
- Manual Wheelchairs - Everything you have always wanted to know but were afraid to ask
- Medicare Funding for Complex Rehab Technology: CMS Documentation Requirements Explained
Quick References, Links and Forms
- 2015 Wheelchair Seating Diagnosis Reference
- Document Correction
- Group 3 PMD Diagnosis Reference Guide
- ICD-10 and Complex Rehab Technology
- Noridian - Dear Physician Letter
- Physician's Guide to Providing PMD Funding Documentation
- Houston Methodist Functional Mobility Wheelchair Assessment Form ** Please note this form has been created as a fillable pdf. If you cannot open the fillable form directly from here please check the capabilities of your pdf reader, or save the form and open with a capable reader.
- Quick Links