Why Choose Numotion Medical Supply?
Ordering made easy. We are committed to offering exceptional customer service and providing the products you need as quickly as possible.
- Our knowledgeable employees will answer your questions and help you choose the products that best meet your needs.
- We will contact your physician to obtain prescriptions and needed paperwork.
- We will send you samples as your order is being processed.
- We will provide delivery to your home or business.*
- We offer monthly shipping of supplies; we will verify with you which supplies are needed before we ship.*
*For qualifying customers.
We have the products you need, from the brands you trust. We offer a comprehensive selection of urological, incontinence, enteral/nutritional and personal care products from all major manufacturers.
- Hydrophilic catheters
- Coude catheters
- Closed catheters kits
- Foley catheters
- Incontinence supplies
- Ostomy supplies
- Leg bags and accessories
- Male external catheters
- Intermittent straight catheters
- Vinyl, silicone and red rubber catheters
We accept Medicaid, Medicare and private health plans. We will work with your insurance provider(s) to maximze your benefits. There is no upfront cost on most orders and shipping is done nationwide, delivered in discreet packaging. Most orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days. Next day delivery is available for initial orders and in urgent situations.
Call today to ask about free samples. 800.834.9694
UTI Basic Information
Every year, thousands of people develop urinary tract infections (UTIs) due to bacteria entering the body during catheterization. These infections usually start in the urethra and bladder, but can become dangerous if they spread to the kidneys or other organs. Below is information regarding UTIs and helpful steps for preventing them.
Signs and Symptoms
- Urine is strange color
- Blood in urine
- Urine smells strongly
- Pelvic and abdominal pain
- High fever
- Lower back pain
Make an appointment with your doctor if you begin experiencing any symptoms. If it is confirmed that you have a UTI, antibiotics may be given, and should clear the infection within a few days. If UTIs are left untreated stronger medications and/or a hospital stay may be necessary.
- Practice CISC (Clean, Intermittent, Self-Catherization).
- Always use a sterile catheter.
- Use the smallest size catheter possible.
- Drink lots of water to help dilute urine and flush out bacteria.
Numotion Medical Supply
9350 Kirby Drive, Suite 100
Houston, TX 77054