1. Gather input from the people who know your child the best, including childcare providers, teachers, specialists, etc.
These are the people who see your child using their equipment throughout their daily lives. If possible, connect these people with your Numotion team.
2. Talk to other parents about their experiences.
Ask what they like or don’t like about a specific piece of equipment.
3. Choose options that grow/adapt with your child. Insurance typically won’t cover another chair for 5 years.
4. Focus on equipment that your child can use independently.
5. Order a tray! They are perfect for play, and when a table is too tall for your child’s small wheelchair.
* Special thanks to Kelsey and Elliot for the tips and pictures!