This presentation will provide an overview of new products coming to market from Quantum Rehab. The presentation will begin with a brief history and scope of the products. The foundation of the presentation will include an overview of features and benefits of the Q6 Edge 3 Stretto, redesigned back and other options coming soon from Quantum. Additional time will be spent on the distinct elements of the product design and how various client populations can benefit from the unique design. Further discussion will be centered around the order forms and available options for these new products.
- Brief history of the Q6 Edge 3 Stretto™
- Overall specs of Q6 Edge 3 Stretto power base
- Overview of features and benefits of the Q6 Edge 3 Stretto
- Unique design features of the base
- Brief post-launch review of the Q6 Edge 3 Stretto options
- Overall specs, features and benefits of the redesigned back from Quantum
- Unique design features of the redesigned back
- Brief post-launch review of the redesigned back options
- Overview of the Q6 Edge 3 Stretto order form
- Overview of back options on order forms
About the Speaker
Austin Edenfield, ATP, works in the Research & Development department at Quantum Rehab as the Product Launch Manager. At Quantum, Austin helps ensure product launches are smooth and effective. His previous stops include working for Apple, Microsoft, and overseeing the technology and equipment operation for the non-profit organization, Team Gleason. At Team Gleason, Austin was involved with launching two nationwide voice-banking initiatives, a power wheelchair guide, a nationwide home automation initiative, and other technological advancements. Austin has been working in the assistive technology field for the last four years and is well versed in alternative computer access, AAC, home automation, seating and mobility, and adaptive gaming.
1 CEC for an hour of instruction
Registration & Pricing
Click the button below to register using PayPal. After purchasing, Numotion's Clinical Education department will be sending you the course link via email.
Clinical Education: 1.800.500.9150
Streaming Link: Click Here