We have taken the following actions to ensure your safety:
- Increased the frequency of regularly scheduled cleansings and sanitization efforts across all our office locations.
- Reinforced universal precautions for personal interactions and equipment handling, while deploying additional personal protective equipment (PPE) as necessary and recommended by local health agencies.
- Enhanced all customer interfacing controls and practices including use and disposal of personal protective equipment (PPE) as well as promoting “contactless” interactions.
- Implemented a pre-appointment screening questionnaire to identify potentially high-risk scenarios. (Appointments are rescheduled if a customer provides a negative reply to any screening question.)
- Restricted air travel for all employees, and limited large in-person meetings involving employees, customers and partners.
- Allowed all employees who are able to work from home.
We need your help, too, to keep our customers and employees as safe as possible. If you are experiencing any symptoms, as indicated by the CDC, please call your local branch to reschedule your appointment or our National Customer Care Center at 800-500-9150 for further assistance.