Complex Power Tilt & Recline Wheelchair
If you need a complex power chair, but also need help shifting your weight; have spasticity and tone conditions; or need to self-catheter, a Complex Power Tilt & Recline Wheelchair is a great option.
When you tilt, your hip angle remains the same, but your body tilts backwards and your weight shifts to your back. When you recline, the seat-to-back angle changes, but your seat angle to the ground stays the same. Complex Power Tilt & Recline ensures you stay in position by tilting and then reclining.
If you have a changing needs, Complex Power Tilt & Recline Wheelchairs have the ability to be modified. We also always individually configure it to your needs and comfort. There are many configurations, including:
- Width, depth, height, seat angles
- Specialty and custom seat and back cushions
- Positioning items like headrests, and side and hip supports
- Sophisticated powered tilt and recline functions
- Manual and power elevating leg rests and foot platforms
- Specialty joystick controls
- Alternative drive controls including foot control, head control and sip-n-puff