Numotion is the nation’s leading provider of Complex Rehab Technology (CRT).
CRT is medically necessary, individually configured mobility products and services, including manual and power wheelchairs, designed to meet the unique medical and functional needs of individuals with significant disabilities and medical conditions to provide them with greater independence.
Improving the lives of people with disabilities by enabling them to actively participate in everyday life.
Be the primary source for all mobility, independence and life-enhancing solutions; lead the industry in innovation so all people with disabilities may thrive with personalized products and services.
At Numotion we are committed to making our Mission Possible. We invite you to watch this short video symbolizing the commitment to serving our customers.
Headquartered in Brentwood, TN, Numotion has 130+ branch locations across the country, and serves more than 250,000 people annually. Numotion is convenient single resource for a wide spectrum of mobility needs including:
- Complex Rehab Technology (CRT) products and accessories
- Innovative lifestyle enhancement products
- Service and repair
- Medical Supplies
Professional Affiliations include:
- Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc. (ACHC)
- National Registry of Rehabilitation Technology Suppliers (NRRTS)
- Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA)
- National Coalition for Assistive and Rehab Technology (NCART)
- State association affiliations