Numotion provides an online bill payment system, allowing customers to pay bills for previously rendered and invoiced services. Payments for some of our products, including medical supplies, cannot be made online.
For online payments, Numotion accepts credit card or online check payments. Billing to your credit card occurs at the time of your online transaction, or shortly thereafter. We accept the following credit cards:
PAY MY BILL
- American Express
Through CareCredit we offer a credit card with deferred interest or monthly payment options for any out of pocket expenses. For more information click here, or apply at www.carecreditpay.com.
Online Payment Terms and Conditions
Take a moment to review the terms and conditions that apply to all online payments made to Numotion. All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- It will take a minimum of two working days for your payment to reach your account.
- To avoid a payment decline, please repeat your account number and work with your credit/debit card supplier to ensure there are enough funds to cover the payment. We are unable to accept liability for incorrectly quoted account numbers or if a payment is refused or declined by your credit/debit card supplier.
- Please check your bank/credit/debit card supplier to validate the charge was completed. At this time, Numotion is not able to bring payment decline notices to our customers’ attention.
Confirmation of Payment
To ensure there are no issues, you will receive a confirmation of your payment on your screen after you make the payment. You can either print your receipt or we’ll email you a copy of the receipt once your transaction has been completed successfully.
Return Policy for Innovative Lifestyle Products
*The return policy only applies to orders that are not funded in whole or in part by insurance or a third party.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your new purchase from Numotion's online catalog. If you do however wish to return your product, please review the below policies and give us a call to let us help.
Process for Returns
- Returns will be accepted within 30 days of receipt. (A re-stocking fee may apply, see below.)
- A full refund will be provided (excluding return shipping charges paid by the customer) if the product is returned unopened in the original package with the security seal in-tact within 30 days.
- A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the security seal is broken, returned within 30 days, and in new condition in its original packaging.
- There will be no returns accepted on damaged products or products showing wear.
- Call our customer service team (Toll-free at 877.876.5332 Monday - Friday, 10am -7pm ET) to receive your return authorization number, and shipping instructions within 30 days of receipt.
- A return authorization number is required on all returns.
- We must receive the product 10 business days after the return authorization number and shipping information has been provided.
- We can assist you to determine the best method for shipping your return.
- All return shipping charges will be at the customer’s expense.
- We recommend insuring return shipments for their retail value to protect against loss or shipping damage.
- If an order is cancelled after the product is shipped, standard return policies apply.
- If the product is refused at delivery once it has shipped, the shipping costs will be deducted from the order upon issuing credit to the customer.
- Defective or Damaged Products: Call us at 1-877-876-5332 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your product is defective in any way after receipt or the product was damaged during shipping.
- All returned products received will be inspected prior to applying any credits.
- A credit will be applied to the customer’s credit card or other method of payment less any return shipping costs or re-stocked fees.