1. Keep half your supplies in a carry on bag, in case your checked luggage gets lost.
2. When traveling internationally, take double the amount of supplies you will need
3. Always keep 24 hours worth of supplies in the bottom of your cushion cover.
4. Give extra supplies to family member and make sure they have the addressof your hotel.
If you start to run out of supplies you can have them ship more.
5. If checking a bag, tell the agent it is “medical supplies”
- and the bag will be checked for free, with no weight restrictions.