You have things to do. You don’t want to be slowed down, inconvenienced or just plain stuck when your wheelchair needs repair. You want to have it fixed as soon as possible. Leveraging a secure, safe and reliable video connection, we can diagnose many issues right over the phone ... and in some cases resolve the problem completely.
How does it work?
You call Numotion for service. The remote technician will send you a text message. That text message secures a video call to our certified service technician who is also speaking with you or a caregiver on the phone. Aided by this technology, the service tech is often able to talk you through some simple procedures to restore functionality and resolve the issue. If the problem is a worn out part in need of replacement, the service tech can order the part eliminating the need to schedule an in-person visit just to identify the issue. Thereby, resulting in only having one visit to actually install the replacement part when it arrives.
What can we solve for remotely?
Lots of things! Here are some examples of the most common:
• Worn tires and casters
• Worn out/torn arm pads, cushions, headrests, lateral pads
• Damaged joysticks (cracked, template/face worn out/degraded, etc)
• Damaged positioning belts, harnesses, troughs, etc
• Malfunctioning motors or actuators
• Joystick lockout
• Motor gearbox out of gear
• Loose or broken cables
Benefits of Remote Service
Our unique approach shortens the overall time to complete repairs with:
• Ability to order required parts faster
• Reduced in person visits from service tech
• Resolution of some issues completely with just a phone call
• Service when you need it – no scheduling!
During business hours, call 800-500-9150 to find your local service center.
Need after hours assistance? Contact Remote Service After Hours (Phone Support)
- Mon-Fri 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM (ET)
- Sat-Sun 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM (ET)
to speak with a remote technician or login to the myNumotion
app to live chat, check your order status or pay your invoice.