You have things to do. You don’t want to be slowed down, inconvenienced or just plain stuck when your wheelchair needs repair. You want to have it fixed as soon as possible. Leveraging a secure, safe and reliable phone app, we can now diagnose many issues right over the phone ... and in some cases resolve the problem completely.
How does it work?
You call Numotion for service. We help you install a free app on your phone. (You can also save time by downloading the app BEFORE you call - scan the QR code below or search GoToAssist Seeit
in your app store.) The app manages a secure video call back to our certified service technician who is also speaking with you or a caregiver on the phone. Aided by this technology, the service tech is often able to talk you through some simple procedures to restore functionality and resolve the issue. If the problem is a worn out part in need of replacement, the service tech can order the part time by eliminating the need to schedule an in person visit just to identify the issue; resulting in only having one visit to actually install the replacement part when it arrives.
To watch a short video demonstrating remote service in action, click HERE
Click below for iTunes Store/iOS download:
Click below for Google Play Store/Android download:
What can we solve for remotely?
Lots of things! Here are some examples of the most common:
• Worn tires and casters
• Worn out/torn arm pads, cushions, headrests, lateral pads
• Damaged joysticks (cracked, template/face worn out/degraded, etc)
• Damaged seatbelts, harnesses, troughs, etc
• Malfunctioning motors or actuators
• Joystick lockout
• Motor gearbox out of gear
• Loose or broken cables
Benefits of Remote Service
Our unique approach shortens the overall time to complete repairs with:
• Ability to order required parts faster
• Reduced in person visits from service tech
• Resolution of some issues completely with just a phone call
• Service when you need it – no scheduling!
To find your local service center, call 800-500-9150